Kameswari Devi Temple
At a distance of less than 1 Kms from Mahanandi Bus Station, Kameshwari Devi Temple dedicated to Goddess Parvati is situated to the south of Mahanandiswara Temple. Pilgrims after finishing the holy bath in Pushkarini (Rudragundam) can have the blessings of Lord Shiva and Kameswari Devi.
King Nandana and his ancestors performed Pujas in this temple. Kameswari Devi Temple was reconstructed in 1939. In this premises of this temple, Sri Kodanda Ramalayam dedicated to Lord Rama was built in 1953. The temple has Sri Rama, Sita, Lakshmana Idols.