Old Rangji Temple
At a distance of 500 m from Pushkar Bus Stand, Rangji Temple is a Hindu Temple situated near Pushkar Lake in Pushkar town of Rajasthan. Rangji Temple is one of the famous temples of Pushkar and also one of the top places to visit in Pushkar.
Rangji Temple is dedicated to Lord Ranga, an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. It is believed that the temple was commissioned in 1823 by Seth Puran Mal Ganeriwal who was from Hyderabad. The temple of Rangji Ji reflects a mix of Mughal and Rajput architecture. The high-rising Gopuram also reflects South Indian architecture, and adds more charm to the whole temple.
This temple contains a principal shrine called the Vaikuntha Venkatesh, and eight other temples dedicated to Goddess Laxmi amongst others deities. Lord Rama, which is one of the incarnations of Lord Vishnu, resides in the sanctum sanctorum of the temple. Lord Krishna, Goddamaji and Sri Ramanujacharya are the other shrines present inside the temple complex. The temple houses an image of Garuda, Lord Vishnu's mount and is considered one of the holiest temples of Pushkar. It comprises two big structures of gatekeepers in front of the main gate.
Timings: 6 AM to 7 PM