Kellogg Memorial Church
At a distance of 5 km from Library Bus Stand, The Kellogg's Memorial Church is an old church situated near Kasmanda Palace in Landour of Mussorie.
The Church was built as a Presbyterian church in 1903 and was also the home of the Landour Language School where British people were taught Hindi at that time. The church was named for Rev, Dr. Samuel H. Kellogg (1839-1899), an American Presbyterian missionary active in Landour who wrote a book on Grammar of Hindi in English. The Language school is still being run today known as the Landour Language School.
The church exhibits magnificent gothic architecture with elegant stained glass windows. The church serves as a famous landmark as well as a popular tourist destination. Tourists flock to this church due to its distinct features and beautiful architecture. It is located on the way to Laal Tibba.
Timings: 10 AM to 12:30 PM