St. Paul's Church
At a distance of 5 km from Library Bus Stand, St. Paul's Church is an Anglican church situated near Char Dukan in Landour of Mussoorie.
St. Paul's Church is one of the historic churches in Mussoorie. The church was built in 1839 and first consecrated on 1 May 1840, by Bishop Daniel Wilson of Calcutta. From 1840 to 1947, the church was run by military chaplains and was the premier church for the cantonment primarily used by the British residents of Landour.
In 1857, when India revolted against the British for the first time, this event has been recorded in the history of this Church as insurrection from the British perspective. St. Paul's Church underwent a major renovation recently.
Timings: 10 AM to 4 PM