St. Andrews Church - Kovilthottam
At a distance of 17 Kms from Kollam, St. Andrews Church located in Kovilathottam is situated close to NH47 towards Alappuzha.
The church is surrounded by the Arabian Sea on west and the T.S. Canal on east. Kovilthottam is one of the important Christian pilgrimages in Kollam. This parish was founded in 1398 and the Church was reconstructed in 1779 by the Franciscan missionary. This beautiful church was enhanced by several additions & renovations.